Border roads

The Federal Highway Administration and the Michigan Department of Transportation have released a memorandum stating the two agencies will allow the use of Surface Transportation Program Rural funds and Rural Task Force federal funds on roads that make up the border of an Adjusted Census Urban Boundary. Read more…